Booking Terms To give us ample time to prepare for your party, all bookings have to be confirmed at least four (4) weeks prior to the event date. Full payment is required upon confirmation to secure your booking. For special requests, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking Your Sprinkie Party Online To submit a booking online, simple select one of our packages and key in your party details into the respective fields. Choose one of the available party dates and time slots with the help of our booking calendar. Slots that have already been booked will be listed as unavailable.
Choose one of our amazing Sprinkie themes for your party! The list of themes that we offer and their related mood boards can be found here.
Once you have confirmed all the details that you’ve keyed in, click on the ‘Book Now’ button! You will see your selected package and all the details that you’ve submitted in your Shopping Cart. Proceed to checkout and kindly make payment as instructed.
Time Slots Our party slots are booked on a first-come-first-serve basis. Each slot is for a maximum hire period of 3 hours, after which additional hours are chargeable.
We currently offer 3 recommended time slots daily:
- 12:00PM – 3:00PM (Suitable for parties with lunch catered)
- 3:00PM – 6:00PM (Suitable for parties with afternoon tea catered)
- 6:00PM – 9:00PM (Suitable for parties with dinner catered)
Should you have another preferred timing in mind, do let us know and we will try our best to accommodate to it – as long as it’s within a 3 hour time frame and does not clash with any of our existing bookings on that day. For special timing requests, please drop us an email at email@example.com.
Additional Hours Should you require a time extension past the stipulated 3 hours, you may top up for a time-extension at a rate of $50.00 per hour.
Setup & Teardown Setup will be carried out 1.5 hours before your time slot commences (e.g. Setup at 10:30AM for a party that’s starting at 12PM) and our styling team will ensure that your party is up before your guests arrive. We will then leave the venue and return at the end of your time slot (e.g. 3PM) to execute the teardown. Teardown usually takes between 15-20 minutes so be sure to portion enough time for this if you have to vacate the venue by a certain time. For clarifications, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently accept custom theme requests only for our I Want It All All-In-One Party Package. If you require assistance on this, please drop us an email at email@example.com with details of your request and a member of our team will assist you further.
Kindly note that as of 1st March 2020, we are no longer acceptation bookings for setups required at an outdoor venue (Including void deck & multi-purpose halls) Our party setups look, taste and are appreciated best in an outdoor setting and we do not wish to run the risk of compromising your party setup due to unpredictable weather conditions and other external factors that come from holding an event in an outdoor area.
A surcharge may apply should your event fall under one of the categories below. Kindly declare this information to us when placing your booking. The surcharge is required in cash upon completion of setup if the information is not communicated beforehand.
Special Venues A surcharge of $50.00 applies for setups to be done at offshore areas (Sentosa and Jurong Island) and Marina Bay Sands. The fee will be used to cover the various entry and parking fees imposed by these places.
Venues Without Lift Access All setups are to be done on ground floor or lift landing levels. A surcharge of $50.00 applies if your venue does not have proper lift access resulting in setup items to be carried up a staircase. (e.g. Non-lift accessible floors, non-operational lifts, management denies access to lift, setup items are unable to fit into the lift)
Public Holidays A surcharge of $100.00 applies for all setups that fall on a Singapore-listed Public Holiday as well as Chinese New Year Eve, Hari Raya Puasa Eve, Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve. The surcharge will automatically be added to your booking total if you’ve selected one of these dates.
Early Setup / Late Teardown Surcharge A $50.00 surcharge applies for all setups required before 10:00AM and all teardowns required after 10:00PM. This amount will be used to cover the peak transportation fees incurred from our staff commute.
Rush Fee A late booking surcharge applies for all bookings submitted less than 4 weeks away from the event date. The rates that apply are as follows:
< 4 Weeks: Any booking made less than twenty-eight (28) days prior to the event is subjected to a 10% surcharge of the total charges.
< 3 Weeks: Any booking made less than twenty-one (21) days prior to the event is subjected to a 20% surcharge of the total charges.
< 2 Weeks: Any booking made less than fourteen (14) days prior to the event is subjected to a 30% surcharge of the total charges.
The reason for the rush fee is because we would have to order material & supplies at a much higher cost due to the short lead time given. In addition to that, our team would have to work doubly hard to get all the preparations required for your party done in time! To save on this fee, do remember to submit your party bookings in advance.
Should you wish to make a last minute booking, please contact us directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 66128199 and a member of our team will assist you further.
PARTY PLANNING TIMELINE
All prices listed on our website are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- Bank Transfer Please make all payment transfers to UOB Current Account 364-326-343-0.
- PayNow Please make all payment transfers to UEN 53267741B.
- Debit & Credit Card via PayPal Please direct all payments made via PayPal to email@example.com. A 7% admin fee applies for payments made via PayPal.
Kindly note that only paid bookings are confirmed bookings and full payment is required secure your booking. All payments are to be made and notified of via email within 6 hours from submission of your booking. Your booking will automatically be cancelled if it is left unpaid or unaccounted for within the time frame given.
CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING
Once you’ve submitted your booking and payment has been received, a confirmation will be sent to your email address. One of our team members will be in touch with you via email or your mobile number should we require any additional information regarding your celebration. From there, you can leave the preparation works to our creative team and focus on other aspects of your party because that’s what you hired us for!
We will drop you another email on the week of your party with the setup and teardown arrangements, as well as the appointed POCs for your event. Do reply to this email to acknowledge receipt and to confirm that all details are correct.
POINTS TO NOTE
- We seek your cooperation to adhere to the setup times allocated for your event. Kindly ensure that the venue is accessible and that a point-of-contact is present at the venue at the allocated setup timing.
- We regret to inform you that we may not be able to accommodate to any last minute timing changes requested on the event day as we would have already made prior arrangements with other customers.
- Your booking may be delayed or cancelled as a result should you not be able to adhere to the original setup timing. Should we be able to accommodate to the revised setup timing, it is up to our team’s discretion to alter the setup within our constraints.
Dietary Restrictions (If Any)
- All of the vendors and suppliers that Sprinkie Parties works with are Muslim-friendly, with the majority of them being Halal-certified or Muslim-owned.
- Should you have strict dietary requirements, kindly communicate them to us when placing your booking.
- For parents of children with allergies, kindly communicate this important information to us when placing your booking.
Care for Your Cake & Desserts (If Any)
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the venue has proper storage for the cake and desserts ordered through us.
- Please ensure that the cake and desserts are stored in an air-conditioned room upon delivery so that they look and taste their best when presented on your dessert table.
- We will not be held responsible if the venue does not have proper conditions to store your cake and desserts.
- Kindly prepare in advance security deposit of $150.00 in cash. This amount will be collected upon completion of the setup and returned during teardown once we have verified that we’ve received all items in original condition with no missing parts during teardown.
- In the unfortunate event of any breakages, damages and missing items, your security will be forfeited. In addition to that, breakages and damages to any equipments shall be charged to customers accordingly.
Postponement / Changes to Party Date
- In the unfortunate event that you would need to postpone your party, kindly get in touch with us to notify us as soon as possible.
- All changes need to be communicated to us at least 14 days before the party or it would be considered as a cancellation.
- Do let us know of the new party date and time slot so that we can confirm our availability on that day. If you are unable to furnish us with a revised party date as yet, the amount paid would be retained as credits that can be redeemed anytime for party bookings and / or balloon orders within the next 12 months.
- You may also transfer the credits to a friend or family member should you they have a use for it.
- We regret to inform you that any cancellation is subjected to 100% of your booking charges.
- In the unfortunate event that you need to make a last minute cancellation, please contact us directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sprinkie Parties reserves the right to change any listed terms & conditions, with or without prior notice.
- Sprinkie Parties will not be held liable in any way for the security of the event, or damages or any losses or injuries that may occur during the event.
- Sprinkie Parties reserves the right to change our vendors and suppliers without notice to the client to cater to operational or logistic requirements.
- Sprinkie Parties may make referrals, but the final selection of external vendors is the responsibility of the customer. We will not be held liable in any way for any actions or non-performance on the part of any vendors or their parties.